Saturday, February 12, 2011

Can't pull back

Noah, has been not only a picky, but also a demanding child from the time she was a baby.  She is 3 now.  Trying to be there for her has often caused me to pull back from things I've wanted to do.  Put things on the back burner.  I don't regret that. But I don't feel like I can do that anymore, I feel like I have to forge ahead no matter how much my daughter tries to pull me in the opposite direction.  I've backed down many times before but I can't now.  There is a degree of movement that needs to take place in my life right now and I can't ignore the nudging that I sense.  It's going to be a challenge because I've done things in a totally different state of mind for the past 3 years.  But with the nudging assistance of the Holy Spirit I believe God will help me to stay in the right direction with the right momentum.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!