Saturday, February 12, 2011

Concluding the day

Well, it seems that I'm in a season of revelation about my life.  I have to admit it's nice.  There are things I've been thinking I ought to be doing but wasn't convinced that what I was sensing was correct so I didn't act on those things.  But now it seems as God is showing me exactly why I should be doing certain things.  Like when I get up in the morning doing my hair, makeup, and getting dressed first thing in the morning before I do anything else.  In theory this sounds good but I am a Stay-at-home mom and the motivation wasn't there to do it, even though I had read about many good reasons why you should start your day that way, but that just wasn't enough.  For some reason, God has chosen now to show exactly why I should do it and the impact it's having on me, my energy level and productivity if I don't.   So I'll start tomorrow.  There is another aspect of my routine with my daughter that I have been holding on to and I believe the Holy Spirit is nudging me to let it go.  It's one of those things I've been nervous about letting go of for a variety of reasons.  It's been a nudge that I've sensed in my heart since December.  I believe with this particular thing I need to test it for a week and see if this is truly something God is leading me to do.  Very happy about the prospect of my life and energy changing for the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!