Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Already!

Wow it's Friday already.  These weeks are going by quickly.  It's still early in the morning and I am kind of still waking up.  I'm not a morning person, but my 3 year old is very much an early bird.  She wakes at around 6:30am faithfully everyday.  I hope I wake up at some point today, lately I get tired just at the thought that I am going to be spending the whole day with our 3 year old.  She is pretty demanding, but I don't think it's her as much as it is me.  I've been at home full-time for almost 4 years now and I'm finally ready to step out and put my own twist on this role.  Being at home full-time has been a unique opportunity for me because it has forced me into a position where you have to get to know myself and be very comfortable with what I find out.

Today is just as much of a challenge as any other day but we are going over a friends house that I haven't seen in awhile.  I'm looking forward to that.  My husband and I are debating whether or not we are going to take advantage of the "Parent's Night Out" at my daughter's school.  Lord knows I could use any amount of time I can get to take a break from the routine of my 3 year old.  They are certainly creatures of habit.  If you don't take a break your days will all be the same.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!