Monday, March 14, 2011

Happen Naturally

I had started a homeschool program with my daughter Noah, when she was 2.  Even though she didn't officially need to be in school.  It went very well! She enjoyed it very much.  Eventually we did end up putting her in a "Children's Center" 2 full days a week.  Homeschooling was getting to be a little much for me.  I can't help but wonder if it wasn't because I wasn't letting it just come naturally???  We are still doing a home school curriculum for the 2 days we are at home.  We are letting it happen more naturally. It's not proving to be too much on me like it was before.  We are using a home school curriculum along with hooked on phonics.  Eventually being in school is still the plan, but if we let things happens a little more naturally, lets see where we end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!