Thursday, April 21, 2011

Loving people

I've had some things on my mind lately.  One of those things is "loving other people".  There are a lot of people around us that need our love and support.  But it's not always easy to know how to give it. I'm thinking that I want to create more space in my life to love others.  I believe you get a lot of fulfillment in being there for others.  But there has to be boundaries as well.  You can't love without boundaries.  You cannot love in a way that will compromise where God has you in your life or what God's purpose is for your life.  There is a balance. Finding that balance while letting others know you care can be difficult.  But there is a lot we can do with a couple moments in a day to show others that they are valued and cared about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!