Saturday, April 2, 2011

Randomness

We go see the Cherry Blossoms tomorrow after church, so excited!  Tomorrow all I'll be doing at home is cleaning the downstairs toilet, laundry, and straightening up Noah's play area.  I'll make a simple dinner.  I know I bought something that I can make for dinner, just don't remember what (lemme go look).  Okay, so maybe I didn't buy anything for dinner.  I was tired when I went to the grocery store today.  I'll have to wing it somehow tomorrow.  We won't starve, I'm sure of it!

More randomness - I really have it good!  One of the things that I love about being at home full-time is that when the weekend comes, I don't have to spend it cleaning or running lots of errands.  I get to have fun or relax with my family.  I really have it good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!