Sunday, April 3, 2011

Will it ever happen

I don't know about you, but there are some certain things in my life that feel like they are never going to happen.  I have spent almost 5 years without a church home and living in a city that I've never felt at home.  It's been hard to say the least.  We have also been renting apartments and now a townhouse for almost 5 years.  We've almost gone forward to buy a house quite a few times, but it seems to always be something standing in our way holding up the process. The hardest part is not necessarily not owning a home, but not feeling at home anywhere.  When I got saved I was passionate about my church family and serving the Body of Christ and I never would of thought that I would be 5 years with no "church home" that's crazy to me.  It's been so long, I don't even think I know what it feels like to belong to a local church anymore.  I know I've missed it so much, but I have learned to accept it.  I guess the best thing for me to do now it to go about life like nothing is going to change and then be surprised if something does change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!