Friday, June 24, 2011

Back to business

I have stepped my foot back into business with Avon.  Learning how to navigate the waters or social media and online marketing again.  It's changed so much in the last 5 years.  But I'm glad to be back in it and learning about all the great new resources out there.  Below is a list of things that have gotten my attention.

http://fiverr.com/  - This is a neat little sight where people are willing to do lots of creative things to advertise your business for $5.00.  It's legit.  I've used it.

A couple different blogs have caught my eye too.  These moms seem to be doing great at navigating the waters of social media









There are lots of opportunities for stay-at-home moms to utilize their gifts and passions to produce an income.
I'm taking my time and trying to learn from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!