Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just want my coffee

I woke up this morning and "I just wanted my coffee".  But before that could happen I had to get my daughter's shows on, get her juice in her hand and get her breakfast on the table.  I dragged my foot through the normal motions of the morning, tired be ever so grateful for my life.  Noah went through a spell this week of waking me up in the middle of the night and last night was the first night that we were back to normal.   Although I feel like it's been a long time before I actually woke up rested.  But I'm not complaining because once I get going I'm ok.  I've been trying to eat healthy breakfast.  Oatmeal this morning.  I'm trying to start our morning slow and a little lazy this morning.  We will be going to the pool with friends at around 11am. Normally I would of planned some activities for Noah this morning, but Reggie and I had a long day tomorrow and I just didn't have the energy to prepare.  So I'm getting myself I "Get out of activities, to rest" card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!