Sunday, November 13, 2011

Maybe, maybe not...................

Usually I would have in my mind a plan for what I plan to get done tomorrow.  A plan that I very much need, but I'm feeling so under the weather today, I don't know what I'm going to be able to do tomorrow.  There are not many allergy meds out there that are safe for pregnant women.  The one's that are, don't work very well for me.  So I'm hoping this weather passes and it gets cold again so my allergies can feel better.  I'm really going to pray for that.  I have a feeling that I'm going to feel like this until the weather turns back cold again.  I'm hoping my family will get a home cooked meal tomorrow, but maybe they will and maybe they won't.  I'm hoping to do some work around the house, but I don't know.  I'm just hoping to be productive and be able to play with Noah a little bit.  But I don't  know about that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!