Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The grind

My last post I felt the Holy Spirit urge me to consider my ways; and in continuing in that, I reflect on the scripture from today: I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.  What am I pressing towards throughout the day.  Am I looking for something else as a "prize", if you will?  As I go about my day do I engage in the tasks with the prize of the upward call in mind or do I do what I do to please "man"?  Lord I am praying for my mind to be renewed in this area and I pray would see clearly the riches that are in the "upward call of You in Christ Jesus".  I pray that when I take care of my children it is for the "prize of the upward call of You in Christ Jesus".  I pray that when I'm spending time with my husband it is for the "prize of the upward call of You in Christ Jesus".  I pray that when I do my other daily tasks throughout the day that it is for "the prize of the upward call of You in Christ Jesus"  I pray the all I do is for the "prize of the upward call in Christ Jesus"".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!