Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pray for this blog

God definitely called me to do this blog and I get plenty of distractions during the day to keep me from doing it.  I think I have to be careful because maybe the enemy is sending those distractions.  Pray for this blog, because when I don't do this blog in the morning, I really lack direction and discernment for the day.  It is the time of the day where God takes me and points me in the right direction.  When I do the blog in the morning, my day is very directed.  Right now I am so exhausted and my day really lacked direction, I didn't blog this morning.  Another thing that happens when I don't blog is that I'm extra exhausted alot earlier than normal.  It is something I need, and I pray it is something my readers need as well.  I believe the effective, fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much.  We know that ministries cannot stay alive without prayer.  Please pray for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!