Skip to main content

Life on the inside of us

The life in you that wants to come out.  The life that wants to be expressed.  For many of us, the life we have living on the inside of us never really makes it to the outside.  The personality that we have living on the inside of us, never really makes it to the outside.  The energy we have living on the inside of us, never really makes it to the outside.  We have motivation on the inside of us that never really makes it to the outside.  The Holy Spirit is trying to birth things that are within us, but we are keeping it locked up inside.  Why????? Because it takes work to give birth, and then you have to pour in to what you birth.  Why do you think so many people opt to not have children. 

There is life on the inside of us, and until we allow it to come out of us; we are always going to feel something missing.  We are always going to feel stagnant, as if we are not moving forward.  As if the days are just passing us by. 

It takes work to birth that life that's on the inside of us and I'm not talking about work that is stressful or requires a whole lot of thought or consideration.  I'm talking about surrendering, our body to the Holy Spirit.  I'm talking about surrendering to the life that is on the inside of us.  It's a good life, but surrendering is not easy, because we have our own agendas and honestly the flesh is going to fight you every step of the way, but you have to be prepared for a battle.  Get what you need to encourage yourself.  If you surrendor your body to the Holy Spirit, He will go to work, but you will need to fight off that flesh.  King David slayed His enemies by doing what He was annointed to do.  He lived out the life that God put on the inside of Him.  That's the only way that we are going to defeat our enemies is by living out the life that God put on the inside of us.  It's there, oh I know it's there!!!!. 

Romans 12:1

Living Sacrifices to God

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
 
I can't stand that there is so much on the inside of me that is not coming out.  It needs to come out.  The bible says that "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when a desire comes it is a tree of life".  I asked God how do I do it all?  He says, let you body be used by the Holy Spirit.  Surrender to all the different callings on your life.  Surrender to your calling to be a child of God, Surrender to your calling to be a wife, surrender to your calling to be a mother, surrender to your calling in ministry.  Just surrender.  Your body will get tired but your spirit man will be renewed time and time again.  Surrender it now, or make yourself sick trying to hold it in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think before you defend yourself

I get on social media and I do my best not to be critical of anyone.  It's not my place.  I do find it kind of interested how personal relationships, insecurities, and hurts are expressed where the whole world can see.  Social media is like this enigma that continues to spark my interest.  I find myself asking "why would he/she share something so deep and personal with people who don't know them or even care?".  I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing.  I just find myself being very curious and intrigued about why? There is one trend I see, on social media, that sparks a bit of concern.  The amount of time we spend defending ourselves and our decisions on social media.  I get concerned because I realize that when we spend a "noticeable" amount of time defending ourselves publicly, it is a strong indication that their is a much bigger private battle going on within .  Social media speaks volumes to me about inner battles we go through. A thou

When we are troubled................

Have you have let the challenges you face, become a distraction for you?  I have! Matter-a-fact, I'm going through it now.  I hate it when I do that, because when you begin to let your heart become troubled about something, it's not long before fear begins to creeps in as well.    Then I feel like it gets hard to focus on the other things you need to focus on, and it's hard to enjoy the blessings that you have.  There is such a ripple effect when you let challenges trouble you.  It leads to distraction, then, fear, then it starts to rob you of your peace, your joy and if you let it, it can completely consume you.  God tells us to guard our hearts with all diligence.  There are 2 things in the bible that God tells us to guard:  Our hearts and our mouths.  We have to watch what we let come into our hearts and we have to watch what we allow to proceed from our mouths.  Even though we don't ignore challenges, it's important we don't let them take up residence in our

The best fight ever...............

Marriage.................................It's not easy.  It is a colorful creation full of ups and downs, highs and lows.  And some desperate times.  It cannot be done without God. It is His invention and only He can navigate you through it.  But marriage is worth fighting for.  You don't always have the energy to fight anymore and that's ok.  It's ok to not be ok.  It's ok to not be ok with your marriage.  It's ok to not be ok with your life.  Just know that not being ok, with your marriage, doesn't mean that it's over.  Not being ok, with your life, doesn't mean that its over.   In the last couple weeks I have struggled with temptations of epic magnitude.  God has seen me in my struggle.  Struggling with my emotions.  Struggling with my desires.  Struggling to stay faithful.  He saw me. He didn't look at me and say "I can't believe you are thinking this".  He didn't look at me ans say "I can't believe you are