Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday

What should the Thursday expectations be?????  The week is winding down and today things didn't go exactly as I had wished, but it was a good day.  The week is winding down and I do have some deadlines that I would like to meet.  But I am reminded to not let those deadlines control me.  I cannot give those deadlines a position that they don't deserve.  As a work-at-home mom with 2 kids at home.  Everything must fall in it's proper order of priority on a daily basis.  My first priority is my thoughts towards God, my next priority is my kids.  My mornings are devoted to getting them out for a little while so they don't drive me crazy for the day and so I can get some work done when the time comes.  Noontime ushers in my work time.  My work time only gets about 2 hours of my day.  That's where it fits with my current priorities.  However, somehow God is blessing it and it works out.  The way I prioritize my day is motivated by my peace with God, my desire to be good to my husband, and my desire to be good to my kids.  There is a certain way that things have to fall in order to bring out the best in me and not the worst in me.  I prioritize myself to bring out the best in myself .  I believe that's important.  If you make alot of money or you are a star on your job, what does it matter if you are a jerk to everyone in your family because you're stressed out.  I think it's a good idea to be more in-tune with what the best rhythm is for your life.  My life felt out of rhythm for a while.  Not necessarily because of "what" I was doing, but more so because of "how" I was doing it.  It felt awkward and unnatural and I don't believe life is suppose to feel like that.  Especially because God destined me, before I was in my mothers womb, to become what He designed me to be.  Life should fit.  If life doesn't "fit" for you, it might not be because you need to change what you're doing, but
  maybe  you need to just change how you're doing it.  Find your rhythm.   

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” (Spoken by God to Jeremiah in Jeremiah 1:5)


Ande Carr
Coach & Trainer
(347) 766-6212  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us!!